Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 256GB, 12GB Ram Aura White
Delivery Charges 10 Dhs
7 Days Return Policy
Upto 24 Months Warranty
100% Original Products
There's a lot to love about this Samsung Galaxy Note10, including the 256GB of storage, 12GB of RAM and 6.4-inch Super AMOLED display. And with a powerful processor, you can push all that power to your favorite apps and games, while also giving you plenty of room to store photos/videos and other files on a microSD card.
The Samsung Galaxy Note10 is powered by 8GB of RAM, 12GB of storage and 256GB of onboard memory, while the Nintendo Switch Lite is powered by 8GB of RAM, 32GB of onboard storage, plus a set of cards and a USB-C cable that's bundled with the Switch console.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 (256GB) is the latest phone from Samsung and one that you really don’t want to miss out on. The most notable features include a 6.7-inch touchscreen display, 12 GB of RAM, 512 GB of internal storage, a triple rear camera setup with artificial intelligence features and a powerful processor inside.Samsung Galaxy Note 10 is one of the best smartphones and available in 256GB and 512GB storage variants with 12GB RAM. It comes with Samsung’s own S-Pen stylus for better drawing and sketching, as well as app shortcuts for more efficient and faster multitasking that gives you a new way to work on your apps in no time.
- Quad Rear Camera - 16MP (Ultra wide) + 12MP (Dual Aperture - F 1.5/2.4)+ 12MP (Telephoto) + ToF (DepthVision Camera) with Flash | 10MP front camera
- 17.16 centimeters (6.8-inch) Dynamic AMOLED Infinity O Display with QHD+ resolution 3040 X 1440 (498 ppi), HDR10+ Certified
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 12GB RAM | 256GB internal memory expandable up to 1TB | Dual SIM dual-standby (4G+4G) - Hybrid Sim slot
- Android Pie v9.0 operating system with 2.7GHz Exynos 9825 octa core processor, S Pen Support: Yes (Gesture/Remote Control)
- 4300mAH lithium-ion battery | Fast charging with 25W charger
- 2 year warranty
Fred Hidalgo Pascua
Apr 15, 2023
Apr 5, 2023
Mar 5, 2023
Mar 2, 2023
Mar 2, 2023
Feb 6, 2023
Feb 1, 2023